Transform Your Marriage Today
Do you get sucked into pointless arguments with your partner? Do you feel angry and frustrated or annoyed and wish you could be more harmonious and have fun again together? Even good relationships succumb to the relentless effects of stress on intimacy and connection. 21 Day Marriage Transformation: The SIMPLE Mindfulness Antidote to Relationship Conflict and Negativity is a powerful home-study course that teaches mindfulness skills that are scientifically shown to reduce stress and replace relationship-damaging toxicity with compassion, creative problem-solving, and calmness.
An Alternative to Couples Therapy that Works
"I’ve brought my husband to two different couples therapists and a weekend couples retreat....He is a good sport. But nothing got his attention more than the changes he saw in me after I began this course. I never asked him to [do the course] with me, but he ended up asking me what I was doing and could he try it. This was quite a surprise! I feel so much better about myself and feel more hopeful about our relationship."
The Scientifically-Based Solution is Mindfulness
21-Day Marriage Transformation is a course designed with meditations specifically tailored to help you become less reactive, more confident, more creative and more courageous with your partner. This course will target automatic mental habits that are ineffective at eliciting openness and receptivity from your partner such as blaming, criticism, avoidance, and defensiveness. Intended for use as a solo activity, partners who participate together will especially reap the benefits of exercises that will improve communication and empathy.
When you buy the course, you instantly get ALL of these powerful relationship tools:
- 15 short videos that vividly illustrate the main concept for each lesson (plus 3 bonus videos)
- 15 twenty-minute audio meditations (with and without music).
- 15 written lessons that explain mindfulness and emotional intelligence concepts used in each day’s meditation.
- 15 mind/body assessment questions to help you track variables that affect your state of mind before and after each meditation.
- 15 reflection exercises to help translate positive changes within yourself into positive interactions with your partner.
- Plus 3 bonus quizzes
Richard C. Schwartz, PhD Harvard Medical School, Department of Psychiatry