- Instant digital access to all course material online
- 178 page workbook (PDF)
- Lifetime access to online material with private and secure login
- 30-day unconditional refund guarantee
This 21-day multimedia, home-study course teaches mindfulness skills scientifically proven to decrease stress and relationship conflict. Designed for solo or conjoint use, the course includes a 178-page workbook with written exercises, a video tutorial series, and audio meditations tailored to help restore hope and connection to couples dealing with conflict.
Praise for 21-Day Marriage Transformation
"Keith Miller offers an alternative to couples therapy—a clear and practical course for working on your own that integrates elements of the most popular and powerful approaches to improve your relationship."
Dr. Richard C. Schwartz, Harvard Medical School Faculty, Department of Psychiatry
"Miller's home-study course is an essential skill-builder in the tool box for any couple devoted to a better love life."
Dr. Kathy A. McMahon, President, Couples Therapy Inc.
"You hold in your hands the power to create a new way to interact with your partner."
Diana Woods, Corporate Trainer & Director, Spirit First
21-Day Marriage Transformation is a course designed with mindfulness exercises specifically tailored to help you become less reactive, more confident, more creative and more courageous with your partner. This course will target automatic mental habits that are ineffective at eliciting openness and receptivity from your partner such as blaming, criticism, avoidance, and defensiveness. Intended for use as a solo activity, partners who participate together will especially reap the benefits of exercises that will improve communication and empathy.
The 21-day course schedule gives you 5 days of lesson material per week, for three weeks, which includes:
- 15 short videos that vividly illustrate the main concept for each lesson (plus 3 bonus videos)
- 15 twenty-minute audio meditations (with and without music).
- 15 written lessons that explain mindfulness and emotional intelligence concepts used in each day’s meditation.
- 15 journal exercises to help you track variables that affect your state of mind before and after each meditation.
- 15 reflection exercises to help translate positive changes within yourself into positive interactions with your partner.
- Plus 3 bonus quizzes
About the Creator of 21-Day Marriage Transformation
Keith Miller is the author of 10 Myths About the Emotionally Unavailable Man, and Love Under Repair: How to Save Your Marriage and Survive Couples Therapy. He is a licensed clinical social worker and director of Keith Miller Counseling in Washington, DC and Bethesda, MD. He lives in Maryland with his wife and two children.